We, SRS Pumps are reputed manufacturers and suppliers of Metering Pumps, Dosing Pumps, Metering Pumps, Electromechanical Dosing Pumps, and Industrial Metering Pumps. These pumps are used where fluids must be dosed into a medium with a highest possible grade of accuracy with a defined volume and within a defined time period.
The electro magnetic metering pumps are used in low pressure and low flow applications. The drive unit consumes less energy than motor driven pumps. The pump capacity is varied by both stroke length and speed controls.
These Dosing or Metering Pumps (oscillating positive displacement pumps) suck in a defined volume with the backstroke of the displacer and press it into the dosing line with the pressure stroke. Adjusting the stroke volume and the dosing strokes per time unit can regulate the metering capacity.
FA series- Solenoid driven metering pumps are controlled by an Electronic circuit comprising of professional PCB & electronic components of proven quality for high reliability to the user.
- Glandless & leakage free diaphragm pumps
- Solenoid driven aided by professional Pulser circuitry
- Excellent proportional control with higher turn-down ratio
- Adjustable Injection Frequency ( upto 120 SPM)
- Adjustable Volume displacement via Stroke length Adjustment
- Corrosion resistant GFPP Housing
- Unique spacer design for prevention of Chemical entry to drive end
- Teflon faced Hypalon Diaphragm for long lasting service
- Liquid ends - Polypropylene (PVC/SS316/PTFE—as optional)
- Low power consumption
- Modular design occupying less foot print & light weight
- Suction lift upto 1.5 mWc
- Steady state accuracy: +/- 3%
- Repeatability : +/- 3%
- Chemical feed systems are most suitable for metering
- Sodium hypo chloride
- Cleansing agents
- Capacity Up to 12 LPH
- Discharge pressure Up to 10 bar (kg/sq. cm)
- Stroke speed Up to 120 spm
Material of Construction:
- Diaphragm : Teflon (PTFE) faced Hypalon.
- Pump Head (liquid End) : PP (Standard) / PVC / SS316 / PTFE as optional.
- Valves & Fittings : PP